PD-Unit – portable device for on-line monitoring of high-voltage equipment insulation
PD-Unit portable measuring device is used for on-line monitoring of the insulation condition.
- The device does not have any screen or keyboard. All the controls are done from a smartphone or a tablet through a standard wireless communication interface.
- In-built HF and UHF frequency sensors for PD measurement.
- 4 types of external sensors can be connected to the device.
- With PD-Unit partial discharges can be measured in the insulation of the switchgears, terminal and coupling joints of the cables, gas-insulated equipment (GIS), in high-voltage tank equipment - power transformers, switches, etc.
PD-Unit Delivery Set
The PD-Unit is available in two versions: standard and extended.
The standard delivery kit includes the device with built-in sensors.
The extended delivery kit includes additional sensors:
- External acoustic sensor.
- RFCT high-frequency current transformer
- TEV (Transient Earth Voltage) sensor
- UHF frequency sensor
Thanks to the wireless communication and the built-in battery, the PD-Unit allows on-line partial discharge measurement in high-voltage equipment.