Safe and reliable operation of High Voltage equipment is absolutely critical issue in any industry. DimRus developing and manufacturing a variety of modern diagnostic equipment for monitoring of multiple operating parameters and conditions of almost all electrical and mechanical systems in Medium and High Voltage electrical apparatus. Versatile systems for continuous monitoring and portable instruments for periodical testing are available from our company.
Performance and quality of our products are recognized worldwide. DIMRUS test equipment is working in more than 45 countries including UK and USA.
Using our continuous monitoring systems allow for fully automated diagnostics of any HV equipment in power generation, power distribution and in other industrial applications.
All our monitoring systems and portable devices are coming with expert diagnostic software giving very efficient tools into the hands of operating and maintenance personnel for safe and reliable operation of their equipment. Invaluable information can be used in advanced planning for maintenance and repair, saving money by avoiding unplanned outages and lost production and by minimizing insurance premiums.
11 July 2023
The TDM-10S monitoring system is designed for the power transformers of up to 15 kV with cast epoxy winding insulation monitoring. The TDM-10S system uses several complementary diagnostic methods, for each of them specialized sensors are used:
- Winding insulation condition monitoring by discharge activity monitoring in the defect zones
- Transformer temperature monitoring and analyses
- Transformer load on-line monitoring
- Ambient temperature and humidity monitoring
- Transformer vibration monitoring
The TDM-35S monitoring system is designed for condition monitoring and operation management of power transformers of up to 35 kV with cast epoxy winding insulation.
Compared to the TDM-10S monitoring system, this system is more efficient due to the use of additional sensors and a more advanced expert system for assessing the transformer condition and diagnosing transformer defects.
25 May 2023
The TDM-10 monitoring system is for operational monitoring and diagnostics of oil-filled power transformers with an operating voltage of up to 15 kV. It monitors the transformer condition, and helps to estimate its residual life.
The TDM-10 monitors 6 main parameters of the power transformer:
- Oil temperature in the transformer tank – helps to determine the transformer load capacity and to calculate the insulation remaining life.
- Moisture content in the tank oil – determines the oil’s dielectric strength and its ability to operate at low temperatures.
- The oil level in the tank - a parameter of operational protection.
- Discharge activity inside the tank – the sign of the transformer insulation defects.
- Vibration in the transformer tank – characterizes the condition of transformer mechanical structure.
- Pressure inside the transformer tank.
The TDM-35 monitoring system is for operational monitoring and diagnostics of oil-filled power transformers with an operating voltage of up to 35 kV. Compared to the TDM-10 monitoring system, this system is more efficient due to the use of additional sensors and a more advanced expert system for assessing the transformer condition and diagnosing transformer defects.