Safe and reliable operation of High Voltage equipment is absolutely critical issue in any industry. DimRus developing and manufacturing a variety of modern diagnostic equipment for monitoring of multiple operating parameters and conditions of almost all electrical and mechanical systems in Medium and High Voltage electrical apparatus. Versatile systems for continuous monitoring and portable instruments for periodical testing are available from our company.
Performance and quality of our products are recognized worldwide. DIMRUS test equipment is working in more than 45 countries including UK and USA.
Using our continuous monitoring systems allow for fully automated diagnostics of any HV equipment in power generation, power distribution and in other industrial applications.
All our monitoring systems and portable devices are coming with expert diagnostic software giving very efficient tools into the hands of operating and maintenance personnel for safe and reliable operation of their equipment. Invaluable information can be used in advanced planning for maintenance and repair, saving money by avoiding unplanned outages and lost production and by minimizing insurance premiums.
19 September 2016
"PD-Analyzer-3" compact portable measuring device for effective assessment of high-voltage equipment insulation condition. It is used for PD measuring in:
- Power and measuring transformers
- High-voltage cables and joints
- Switchgear and GIS of different modifications
- High-voltage equipment of outdoor substations
Why is PD measuring in insulation necessary?
The reliability of the high-voltage equipment is largely determined by its insulation condition. The HV equipment failure mostly happens due to the aging of insulation or defects in the insulation.
Equipment insulation aging process depends on several factors. The process of natural insulation condition change is accompanied by some unpredictable degradation caused by external reasons. Therefore, the current insulation condition cannot be determined by calculation only.
The most effective way to assess the HV insulation condition and to detect the insulation defects without taking the equipment out of service is the partial discharge (PD) measurement and analysis. This is probably the only method to reveal the insulation condition degradation, to identify the defects early and in the long run to reduce the number of unexpected outages. The "PD-Analyzer-3" device is effectively used for realizing this method in practice.
21 September 2015
«TDM-TS» multipurpose microprocessor system is for effective operation control of fans and oil pumps in the cooling systems of high-power transformers (220 – 500 kV).
«TDM-TS» includes the whole set of monitoring and control functions, which provides sustaining optimal temperature parameters for the power transformer in all the operation modes, including transient modes (switching on/off).
«TDM-TS» system consists of the four main parts:
- the set of sensors;
- the microprocessor device (controller) for the sensor signal measurement and processing and for control signals formation;
- the control board with contactor switches for connecting pump and fan motors;
- the protective enclosure for the device mounting beside the transformer.
«TDM-TS» Control Functions:
«TDM-TS» system has got the following control functions:
- Transformer cooling system activation during the transformer start-up. The controller operation algorithms depend on the cooling system type and the initial oil temperature.
- Switching on/off the fan and pump motors of the cooling system for maintaining the transformer tank temperature at the desired level.
- Fast activation of additional cooling system elements when the transformer loading grows up. This function allows avoiding transformer winding overheating.
- Switching the cooling system beforehand, in accordance with the planned loading schedule - «precooling» function. This function allows bringing down the temperature of the hottest spots of the winding.
- Planned deactivation of cooling system fans and pumps during planned transformer switch off.